18.2.12

My mind goes a million miles a minute sometimes...

...So, I've decided to try and clear it this way.
I get overwhelmed.
 If you dont know, my hubby has been home from deployment for 6 months. I'm in my senior year (finally) at UTEP. My oldest kiddo is 7, my youngest is 8 months, and we're expecting AGAIN.  Some times, I dont even know what to do with that knowledge. I still cant get my head around it. I feel like its 1 step forward and 3 steps back towards my degree, and then I feel guilty for feeling that, beacuse the only thing that has come between me and the forward progress I had intended is caring for the kids. I sometimes feel selfish for wanting my degree so badly. My dean says "Do it well, not fast." ....to which I reply "Its been 8 years since I left HS. I think we're past "fast"."   Oh well, all in good time.

We're making strides toward preparing for the new baby and the toddler stage with our little one. Step one took place today, in getting a better couch set. We take delivery in 2 days, and none of us can wait. Ayana doesnt know yet since she's with her dad. She's going to FLIP over the cupholders and recliners.  Tomorrow is "prep the house" day, so we have a clear area for the delivery of the set.

Tonight, taking it easy. Netflix and early to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment