16.7.12

My huge, hot summer

Oh my word!!  Its been MONTHS since I written anything...but I have a good reason *I promise*...
The baby is one now. Her first birthday party was a HUGE success and she smashed the hell outta her cake




I'm just about 8 months pregnant now, and guess what?? Its another GIRL. Hubby says he's moving in to the garage and taking our boy dog with him.  As if having 2 kids with another on the way wasnt enough added stuff, we recently convinced our oldest (almost 8 years old) to switch rooms with her sisters, so that the nursery can be big enough for 2 cribs. In order to get her to agree though, we had to resort to bribery. Guess who is getting a new bunk bed and a fully renovated room theme? 

That is however, giving me a chance to *TRY* to be crafty. Those of you who know me, know thats a far fetched idea and that I really dont have a crafty bone in my body. I am however, undertaking the job of doing mod podge on Ayana's dresser and doing some other random crafts (like wooden decorated letters to match her dresser). When hubby gets home from training, the great room swap of 2012 shall commence~!!
 This is the start to the mod podge of her dresser. Eventually, the different scrap papers will cover the entire top and the sides. The drawers are being done is glitter.
These are the letters that are going to hang on either her door, or her wall (whichever she picks)...I'm missing the last "a' for her name cuz hobby lobby ran out. They should have them back in stock this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment