29.8.12

bzzagent and my first campaign!! *UNREAL Candy*

A while back, my friend Jenni told me about a website she was a member of. She said she answers short surveys and if her answers are what they are looking for, that she gets to try out new products on behalf of this website for FREE. She shot me the web URL for the site. When I went to www.bzzagent.com and signed up, I had what seemed like a zillion surveys to take. I took them all because Jenni had told me about some awesome products she had gotten to try. It took a while, but I got my first product campaign invite recently.

My invite was to try a product called UNREAL Candy. I had never heard of them before, but the advertising pictures made it look pretty appealing to me!


I recieved my coupons in the mail today to go get myself some candy (and good news...they sent me some extra coupons to share with ya'll, so if you wanna try it out, get in touch with me and I'll get you a coupon!) so of course, as soon as I picked up Ayana from school, I went straight to walgreens to get it.



The whole premise behind UNREAL is real candy taste, without all the unhealthy junk that goes in to your usual favorite candy bar. (Actually, their slogan is Candy unjunked). It has no artifical flavors, no preservatives, no corn syrup...and usually when you think of something like that, you think it also has no flavor. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried my first piece though....it tasted just like a candy bar. My husband, daughter, and I all tried "Un5" which was kinda like eating a milky way (nougat and caramel covered in chocolate).  It was tasty, and we all agree we'd eat it again. The only major difference we noticed was that the chocolate had a more grainy texture to it than it does in the more well known candy.

We still have the UNREAL version of peanut M&Ms to try, as well as their peanut butter cups, so there will be another update on how they go over in our house, I'm sure.

So far, my only disappointment with the brand was that it wasnt more successful at my local Walgreens. When I went to look for it, I couldnt find it. The manager told me that it wasnt moving quickly, and they needed the space in the store for back to school items, so all the UNREAL products had been clearance priced to move. She did mention that not all walgreens locations clearance the same products, so there is a chance it will still be on the shelves at others in my area. I'll have to check next time I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment